Friday, 8 May 2015

How to Get Visa for Family Migration to Australia

When a parent desires to live or migrate to Australia it is compulsory to get a Visa for that called a parent visa. Obviously that parent needs to have either an adopted child or natural child permanent life in Australia.

Australia’s family migration scheme allows people to Migrate to Australia to join their family member’s already permanent residents of Australia. The scheme allows the qualified persons to sustain their family members to apply for a family visa for Australia.

Here we are providing the brief explanation of migration Visas available to people with family members living in Australia as permanent residents or Australian citizens:

Family Migration- There are a number of migration options for family members migrating to Australia. Different Australian Family migration visa options are only available for parents, partners, fiancés, children and other family members of the Australian permanent resident.

Partner Category- This category enables partners and fiancés of Australian permanent residents to enter and live permanently in Australia. To apply for this type of visa, you must either be married, have a registered relationship or be engaged.

Parent - Parents may be capable for Australian parent visa if they have a child who is an Australian permanent resident.

An Australian citizen or permanent resident who has been resident in Australia for at least two years may sponsor their parents to obtain permanent residence in Australia.
Child- Other different visa options are also available here for dependent children or adopted children of an Australian permanent resident.

Other Family- Aged dependent relatives may also apply for visas to come to Australia permanently.

For more FrequentlyAsked Questions about Australian Visas contact us on 0893015905.

No comments:

Post a Comment